What is NOGA?
NOGA collectively identifies ex-students of the School. Currently, there are
about 2,000 members of NOGA, and at the time of publishing, fees were set at
$110.00 for life membership.
NOGA members are:
How do I join NOGA?
- invited to Reunions at the School on a regular basis, particularly to Five Year Reunions and Decade Dinners; and
- kept informed on School matters via the publication and bi-annual distribution
of Spectemur Agendo, which is mailed in April/May and October/November each year.
The easiest way is to print out the membership form above (you'll need
Adobe® Reader®), fill it in, and return it with your payment for life
membership to the address provided. This payment will ensure that you receive
copies of Spectemur Agendo, and invitations to Ex-Students' Dinners,
Reunions and the like!
How can I help NOGA?
- By joining the "Newcastle Grammar School NOGA" group on facebook and posting news. All NOGA events will be posted to this group along with recent news about the school.
- By sending news of ex-students - either of yourself, or (if modesty prevents)
of others! Details of careers, travels, marriage/engagements, births of
children, achievements, etc., are always welcome.
- By ensuring that your own address and contact numbers are up-to-date, and
providing details of ex-students not currently on NOGA's register.
- By allowing us to use photographs of your time at School (photographs will be
returned after use).
- By sending any memorabilia of your School days, such as old uniform items, text books, merit certificates, trophies, etc. for our archives.
- By responding to NOGA invitations, and by attending special events in the life
of the School (Speech Day, Spring Fair, Founders' Day, Open Day, etc.)
- By 'networking' amongst yourselves, in particular year groups, to encourage all of the above!