On this page will be listed any positions currently available at Newcastle Grammar School.
If you'd like to be notified by email when jobs at the School are advertised, please click here
Essential Information for Applicants
Newcastle Grammar School is a leading independent day School for students from Pre-school to Year 12. Our primary aim is to offer a creative, academic, holistic education of the highest standard. Located in the centre of Newcastle, the School can offer you a varied and challenging role with a high degree of professional satisfaction.
As part of a dedicated team of professionals, the successful applicants will work in a highly focused School environment delivering first class outcomes for our students. All staff are expected to support the philosophy of Newcastle Grammar School and must be prepared to be enthusiastically involved in the co-curricular, pastoral and academic life of the School. Your challenge will be to use your dynamic communication and interpersonal skills to promote and support the ethos of our School to all members of the School family. A strong rapport with students, colleagues and families is essential. The School’s ethos is based on Christian principles which are in line with the Anglican tradition of the Diocese of Newcastle.
The successful applicants will have:
- a track record of being innovative and highly proficient;
- a sound understanding of their chosen field and be an avid user of technology;
- an open and creative attitude with a drive for encouraging excellence;
- a proven history as a lifelong learner;
- a genuine desire for self improvement and be an active participant in professional development;
- strong leadership qualities and the ability to work as a constructive team member;
- the desire to succeed; and
- the ability to continue to demonstrate the above.
Applications should include a current CV and three (3) confidential referees and be addressed to:
Newcastle Grammar School
PO Box 680
NEWCASTLE NSW 2300
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If further information is required, please contact Mr Merv Filby at email@example.com
It is an offence under the NSW Child Protection (Prohibited Employment Act) 1998 for a person convicted of a serious sex offence to apply for this position. Preferred applicants will be subject to employment screening.
No positions currently available